Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Happy Birthday Krizel
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 @ 8:07 AM

Theres this one girl in my school, and everyone knows that shes a total skank, shes short, fat, and has no tits. Yes, this girl is in fact Krizel. Im only kidding. Happy Birthday Krizel, you fag. Love you so much. Thanks for always being there for me, through everything. You made me laugh, you made me cry, you bully me and eat all my food, but you are the bestest friend anyone could ask for. Thank you so much for everything, you mean the world to me. You are a true friend, who always tell me to believe in myself, and to not think negatively. You are one wild bitch, and I love you for that. I could go on forever, but Im pretty sure you'll be too lazy to read it. You know how much I love you, so I dont need to further elaborate. I hope you have the best birthday ever, thank you for wagging class and leaving me in Religion alone. I love you kiddo. Dont ever change my girl!