Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Crazy Wings
Friday, December 2, 2011 @ 4:43 PM

So today my best friends and I went out to eat for Krizel's birthday. We all decided to go and eat Korean BBQ. But on the train, I asked if everyone wanted to eat Crazy wings instead. Everyone agreed, and also because Korean BBQ and Crazy Wings were both at China Town. I have always wanted to try Crazy wings, my friend told me it was extremely spicy, but I didnt believe him. My cousin had also told me that, once this guy ate it and he went to hospital for 2 days HAHHAHAH. So Kelly, Krizel, Cindy and I went to the resturant to eat it, and FUCK IT WAS FUCKEN SPICY, SO CHILLY, THE MOST CHILLEST CHICKEN I HAVE EVER TASTED. Cindy stupidly rubbed her eyes, because she was tearing up, and it killed her. Her lips were red like a tomato, Kelly licked the skin of the chicken and was literally K.O. I ate half a chicken wing, and nearly fainted. It was so chilly, the chicken was not even sweet, it was just smoothered in hardcore chilly powder. I advise people to reconsider if they would eat it. Such a waste of money. On the other hand, we left to eat Korean BBQ and boy it was nice. So nice, everything was sweet, the meat was nice, the rice was nice and the kimchi and vegetable was perfect. I had such a great day today, and to top it off Starbucks was doing a Christmas special, buy one coffee get one free. Yeah baby!!