Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Shopping Spree
Sunday, December 4, 2011 @ 2:59 PM

So today I went shopping, I was worried it was going to rain, but thankfully it didnt. I bought two items today, a cream trench coat and a lace blouse. They were both $1 each how cheap is that? It so nice outside, yet I am at home in my room, hoping that the new ipod nano my dad bought for my brother would turn on. Its not the real deal, and we cant really refund it either. It was working before and now it just wouldnt turn on. Damn you shifty Asian hardware!