Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Like a professional
Tuesday, December 6, 2011 @ 6:12 PM

BEFORE
                                                                     
                                                                                                                                  AFTER

So today my sister asked me to go with her to buy hair dye so that she could dye her hair. I didnt want to go in the first place, because I was too lazy to walk to the markets, but of course I went, because I can never say no to anyone and plus if I didnt go with her she would of thrown me out of the window. We ended up buying two light blonde packets and it took me an hour to dye her hair. We were both scared it would turn out orange, but it didnt so thank goodness for that. The hair actually looks abit more blonder in real life.