Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Candy Man
Wednesday, December 7, 2011 @ 2:15 PM

Today I promised Jenny that I would take her shopping. We went to Salvos and Vinnies but there was nothing we could find. I was really hoping to find a white dress, for Kelly's eighteenth. Oh wells, we then headed off to Highpoint to shop, but there was also nothing. We went to GASP and saw these beautiful dresses, and we also saw this cute candy dress. Anywho Im off to pick up my brother Thien from school. I just noticed that Im getting tanner each day! And also my face is sunburnt, noice one Cathy!