Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Castle in the sky
Saturday, December 10, 2011 @ 12:40 PM

Today is my last day of Viet school forever, I'm actually really sad, because I wont see my friends from outside of school as often now. I will also miss my teacher as well, he is the nicest teacher anybody could ask for. Jenny and I won awards this year, we both received books and pens, saves me money from buying books YAH! The entire class had to perform in front of the parents so that was embarrassing. I am sad that I wont be able to go Viet school anymore, but I know I will catch up with all my friends.