Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

My Summer Wish
Friday, November 4, 2011 @ 3:12 PM





Thank goodness for Fridays, this week has gone by so fast, but Im so glad tommorows Saturday. Ive decided to skip a class tommorow so I could have more time to study for Economics. I really want to do good for this exam, actually no I want to ace this exam, to kill it HAHA. I know its not going to be a walk in the park, but no exam ever is. This is year 12 we're talking about. I did an oral presentation for English yesterday which was on the Carbon Tax, and to my surprise I got A+, a huge improvement from my first English oral which I had a C+, I also did alright for my chemistry SAC as well, surprisingly. I really need to go shopping, I havent bought any new clothes since like forever. I want to go vintage shopping to get some dresses, skirts and blouses and necklaces for Summer and Queensland. Im looking at sunnies at the moment, I really need to get a pair for this holidays. But I have so much exams preparations to do, so maybe shopping in another month or so. Sigh, such is life.