Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Special Parcel from Adelaide
Sunday, November 6, 2011 @ 7:13 PM

I just recieved a lovely package from Adelaide, from a special someone in the name of Vivian Nguyen aka Be Duyen aka Jay Park's number one lover and true fan. She bought me and Jenny heaps of items from France, she bought us a London Tshirt, eyeshadow, a necklace, a ring and a delicious smelling lip gloss. I want to say thank you so much for everything my beautiful baby, and I hope you like the parcel from Melbourne. I miss you so much baby and please please come Melbourne soon. Well today my family went to Highpoint, Jenny ended getting a top and I found a new leopard skin scarf. Ive been studying for Economics like crazy, its in 4 days. I am so damn nervous, Im already nervous and its not even the exam day yet. Ill probably have a heart attack whilst sitting in the exam. I really hope I can get a 40 for my overall score! Oh and I made pho today for dinner, and thats why Im such a fatass, and no I did not eat two bowls only one.