Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Economics
Thursday, November 10, 2011 @ 6:59 AM
So the day has finally arrived, I will be sitting my year 12 Economics exam. Im suprised that I havent even gone into panic mode yet, Im not as nervous as I thought I would be. I studied like a crazy bitch, I really hope I can do well on this exam, cause I really need a score of 40. My friends were all like good luck Cathy you can do it, so Im going to go into that exam with my head up, because I know that I have studied all that I can, I know the terminology, the theory, I got this HAHAH. I am determined to get a A+. I really hope I can, and hopefully the exam will be easy. Ill blog about how I went in the afternoon. Anywho wish me luck, because I really do need all the luck I can get!