Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

The beginning of the end
Thursday, November 10, 2011 @ 2:50 PM


So I just got home from my economics exam, I feel so damn tired. I was writing like a mad bitch, literally. I dont even know what I was writing, I cant remember, 2 hrs fly by so quickly. I feel so exhausted. The exam was hard, but it was achievable. I think I did pretty alright, there was one question which literally killed me, I just made up stuff for it. I didnt have time to read over my exams, I hope my examiner is an easy marker, I really do. I think my goal of 40 is way out of reach, but I guess we have to wait and see! Alright lets not talking about Economics anymore, on another note I really want a pair of circular sunglasses for summer. Like the Chanel ones, omgosh there so hot!