Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Last day of year 11
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 @ 3:46 PM


So today is the last day of year 11, the years gone by so fast. When your in the moment you dont realise how much has change, but looking back so I realised that alot has changed this year. My life has changed, the people in my life have changed, and I have changed. This year has been a year of happiness, joy and laughter but also stress, pain and endless tiredness. I have met some many new faces this year, and I have grown attach to many as well. I have also lost one person in my life, one person that can not be replace by no one else, my grandmother. I cant believe that shes gone, I cant believe that I will never be able to hear her voice again, to feel her touch, to see her smile, to taste her cooking. I know that shes in a beautiful place now. I miss her so dearly. As you get older, you realise that sometimes you cant control many things, and that you should left it go, or let it be. I think Ive grown a little bit stronger, I think I have realised that you should change the things that can be changed, and accept the things that can not. Oh today Kim gave me a Christmas card, and its not even Christmas yet, HAH Shes such a cutie ,my first 2011 Christmas card. I love Christmas, even though my family doesnt celebrate it, and even though I dont get presents. But I just love that feeling of it, its just so special, so warm. One of my ultimate wish in life is to be able to see snow for Christmas, it would be so nice if I could spend a Christmas with snow, maybe in a couple of years time eh?