Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

More shopping
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 @ 2:04 PM

It brings me sadness to tell you that I am in deed working on Boxing Day. Yesterday afternoon my boss called me and asked if I wanted money. I was like yeah of course, and he asked me whether or not I wanted to work on Boxing Day, and I said yes. Boxing Day is my favourite day of the year, but I always have time to shop anyways, I have 3 hours on Monday before I go to work so that would be enough hopefully, and plus I get double pay, yeah baby like $25 plus an hour, and Im working 6 hours, plus Christmas eve, Ill probs make around $200 or so for 10 hours of labour! Today I bought a black long singlet dress, I searched around for a grey version of the dress but it ran out, hopefully there will be more on Monday. I also went back to Decjuba where I got the free thongs to get a note pad and more free thongs for my mum. Thank goodness no one was in the store, besides the worker!