Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Christmas Wishlist
Tuesday, December 20, 2011 @ 1:35 PM


Santa for this Christmas I really want all of these items, can you make my wish come true? HAHA Dont worry, Im going to buy them all on Boxing Day if you dont get them for me. I really want all of these items, because I need summer outfits for Queensland, I cant believe Im going in 2 weeks. Jenny and I have been working out everyday to lose those flabs, we are both so damn excited! I really cant wait!