Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Shopping
Sunday, December 18, 2011 @ 2:09 PM

Today is Sunday, my favourite day of the week, because every Sunday I get to go shopping! My family went Highpoint today, and Jenny and I went to every shop to check our the Sales. I already have in mind what I want to get for boxing day. Im just hoping that it would go on Sale, so it would be even cheaper. Today I bought two tops from Tightrope, $2 each and we had this coupon we got from the shopping centre, which means we got free thongs AHHAHA. Hey its for free, and luckily no one was in store, save us from the embarassment!