Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Economics
Friday, December 16, 2011 @ 9:03 AM
Ive finally found out my study score for Economics. Im acutally upset with this score, so disappointed in myself. Yet I know its not the end of the world, I know I tried my best, and theres nothing I can do about it. I understand now that it is so hard to get a 90 for an ATAR score. This score only gives me motivation to do way better next year. My best friends and cousins have been trying to cheer me up and give me advice. I know I will do better. I know that no matter what this makes me stronger and more determine. Aww isnt Vivian, just the cutest girl in this world!