Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

My first white Christmas
Sunday, December 25, 2011 @ 4:43 PM

Its hailing outside like crazy, its snowing. I have never seen anything like this in my life. Its summer and its snowing, this happens in one place and one place only Melbourne. I guess my wish has come true, being able to spend Christmas with snow. Im really happy, even though Im wet all over and stink like rain and bacteria. Its snowing, well hailing big blocks of ice. I reckon its a miracle dont you think. One of my wish has been fulfilled, not the way I have imagined, but it has come true. Merry Christmas everybody!