Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

The Flight
Friday, January 13, 2012 @ 10:52 AM

It was a draining flight from Melbourne to the Gold Coast, it took 2 hours but those minutes seem like they were lasting forever. We landed in Queensland at around 4.30 pm, the sun was bright and the air was sticky and humid. Flying over Queensland, I could see the beautiful landscape and the glittering ocean, it was so gorgeous, just like a painting in the art gallery.