Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Queensland here I come
Wednesday, January 4, 2012 @ 2:47 PM





One more day to go, until I leave to Queensland. I have waited for so long now, and tommorow will finally be the day! Im not feeling super excited or anything. I just feel emotionless, nearly everything is packed so thats good. Im going to miss my family so much, every time Im not home I always miss my family. Im disappointed that I wont be celebrating my mums birthday with her, so I will definitely get her something nice from Queensland to make up for it. I did some weather searching as well and its looks like its not that hot in Queensland surprisingly, its approximately 27 degrees there, so not too hot. This will be my mini holiday for 2012, so I should enjoy it as much as possible. I know that this year will bring me much stress and pain, considering its my final year of college. Im ready, come at my VCAA! Im also deciding on what laptop to buy. I really like the apple Macbook , but Im not sure if its good or if its necessary to have.