Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

2011
Sunday, January 1, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
This is my last post of 2011, this year has gone by so fast, I cant believe it will be over in a couple of minutes. So much has happened this year, so many wonderful and sad events have occurred in my life this year. I have met so many beautiful people and have achieved many great things. I am so grateful to have such wonderful family and friends who are always there for me. I have learnt so many wonderful things this year. 2011 has given me so much and has also taken away one person in my life, my grandma. I know she is in heaven now, in a beautiful place where she is happy and with my grandpa. My new years resolution is to:
- Be a better person
-To get a high atar score so I can get into Biomedicine
- To not swear
- To make my family and friends proud
2012 will be my year to shine, I will become a better person, I will make my parents proud, I will make my dream of becoming a doctor come true no matter what it takes, I will achieve all these goals. 2012 please be good to my family and friends. Please keep them safe and happy. For all those persons I met, and the ones Im about to meet. See you in 2012.