Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

A drop in the ocean
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 @ 8:00 PM

So Jenny and I are going Queensland next week, and I feel excited to go yet, not wanting to go at the same time. Its funny because I was so excited a couple of days ago, maybe Im just a little bit wierd. I havent blogged about my holiday yet, so today Ive decided to blog about it. This holiday is the first that I acutally feel relaxed and calm, I feel more care free this holiday, maybe because its Christmas and its a longest holiday in the entire year. Right now Im still comtemplating whether to do something or not. Have you ever felt like you want to do something but you dont want to at the same time. I know Im abit psycho. Well I finally bought my bikinis, its the black ones, Jennys one is the pink floral bikinis. Im really torn inside, cause part of me wants to do something, yet my other half is telling me not to. Hmm I seem to always over think, so maybe I should stop thinking. My cousin Vivian told me that shes coming down to Melbourne after I come back to Queensland, so Im really happy and excited to finally see my baby girl. I miss her so much, words can not describe how much I wish she was here with me!