Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Formal
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 @ 5:21 PM

Yesterday my cousin Vivian asked me if she should get a certain dress for her formal, and it got me thinking what dresses I would like to wear this year. Last year I wore a light purple dress with gold straps. This year I want to go more elegant and extravagant since its my last year. I always love wearing long dresses, so this year I must find the perfect dress! Ive been browsing around and have got a little idea of what I would like to get. I dont want to buy it last minute like last time, so this year Im definitely getting it early. Hmm I wonder who's going to be my date for this years formal... HAHAH Nah I prefer to go solo, and plus you cant bring anyone outside of school, which is pretty lame! Oh wells, as long as I have a good time with my friends, partner or not Im going to have fun!