Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Tet
Monday, January 23, 2012 @ 2:27 PM

So its Chinese & Vietnamese New Years today, I just want to wish you all eternal happiness, prosperity and good health! Im so Asian HAHA Dont worry I never say that to anyone anyways. So yesterday I asked my cousin and siblings if we could go to the temple festival together. Jenny and Thao insisted me not to go, but I ended up persuading them to go with me. It was alright, it got more crowded at night, so we left! Today my family and I went to the temple to pray and buy food. I love vegetarian food, I think I want to turn vegetarian when I get older. I think Ive decided to quit my job, my parents wanted me to so yeah. I wanted to keep my job because I want to have a job after uni and my boss is really nice to me and everything, but I know year 12 will be very stressful for me, and I want to get the best ATAR score possible for Biomedicine, so I think this is the right choice to make. I hope this year will be my year to shine, no distraction, just me studying and performing at my best.