Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Renovation
Saturday, January 21, 2012 @ 11:14 AM

Welcome to my room, its amazing isnt it? Im just kidding! For a very long time now, I have wanted to do something different with my room, and since Im in my final year of highschool, I want to renovate it a little. Give it a new zing,  change it around abit, add a little, take off a little. Im not sure what to do with it at this moment, but Im sure Ill think of something. Well today is Saturday, my dad was suppose to take us out to shop, but his work place is too busy at the moment, because its nearly Chinese New Years so he couldnt. I hope he isnt too tired!