Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Happy Sunday
Sunday, January 29, 2012 @ 7:19 PM

So today is Sunday, I feel really happy today, like really happy! My heart feels really jumpy and I just feel on top of the world! I think Im going to ask my boss if I could work on the holidays or something along those lines, and hopefully he doesnt mind. My other manger whom I worked with today, told me to. He also said hes going to miss me HAHAH he's such a cutie. Today I dyed my hair, its kind of bright at the moment, but it goes well with my eyebrows which I recently decided to pluck. So today I finally decided to take a picture of myself! My hairs way different in reality, the quality of my pictures are not so great because my cameras only 7 Mega pixels!