Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Summer Holiday
Friday, February 3, 2012 @ 7:22 PM



So its nearly the end of my summer holiday. This holiday has been one of the best school holidays I have ever had. So relaxing, I couldn't care less about anything this holiday. Usually during holidays I get a bit down or anxious, yet this holiday I havent, which is really good. Alot has happened during this summer break, Ive learnt many new things, met with new people and been to different places. Im really upset that my holidays are ending, but I know I have to get year 12 over and done with. I hope this year will bring me, my family and friends much happiness and joy. I think Im ready for year 12, I have a feeling this year is my year, and this year will be a very good one. I dont know why I feel this, but I have some positive vibe about 2012. Hopefully Im right.