Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Biomedical Science
Sunday, February 19, 2012 @ 8:44 PM

So my week has pretty much been me, studying studying studying and studying. It has only been nine days into year 12 and I feel like its been 9 years I don't feel exhausted or anything, maybe its because Im use to long periods of studying. I have been doing my research and have decided which course I will go on further studying in uni. Here are my preferences
- Monash University: Bachelor of Medicine/ Bachelor of Surgery 99.95 ( I will never ever in my wildest dreams be able to get into this course, Ill probably have more chance winning the lottery)
- Melbourne University: Bachelor of Biomedicine 99.00
- Monash University: Bachelor of Biomedical Science 93.00
- Deakin University:  Bachelor of Biomedical Science 85.6
- La Trobe University:  Bachelor of Biomedical Science 77.5
- Victoria University:  Bachelor of Biomedical Science 60.65
- University of Ballarat:  Bachelor of Biomedical Science 54.50

I feel more positive about the future right now, because I am doing pretty well in my subjects ( even though its the start of year twelve and Im learning the easiest section) I feel more confident now, seeing that I am understanding everything and all of my questions and uncertainties can be answered by my tutors who both are doing the course that I want to get into and also pursuing the career that I want to pursue. I think 2012 is my year. Oh the faux fur coats are some of the coats I plan to get for the winter, I have always wanted one. So hopefully I find the right one soon!