Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Valentines Day
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 @ 7:20 PM
So today is Valentines day, and its also one of my close friend Valentinas birthday. Isnt it so cute that her name is Valentina and she is born on Valentines day. I told her that if I ever had a daughter, who was born a valentines day I would call her Valentina! Well my Valentines day has been very awesome, with the fact that its Valentinas birthday and we had a group party and also the fact I found out my methods test results! I did really well, which I am so happy about, considering I epically failed year 11 methods, year 12 looks much brighter. I also received a couple of texts, wishing me a Happy Valentines Day which was nice. Valentines day is really cute, but too bad Im obsess with my studies and just have no time for any lovey dovey in my life. Maybe next year eh? Well overall, 2012 Valentines Day has treated me very well.