Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

XII
Wednesday, February 8, 2012 @ 4:06 PM
So I have started year 12, and I must admit it is pretty tiring. Maybe its because my body is not use to sleeping early and hence thats why I can not sleep much. Its so nice here in Melbourne, the weather is just beautiful, not too hot not too cold. I have a chemistry test tommorow and I have to finish off my methods homework. I also decided to get myself a new chemistry and methods tutor! Life is very great at the moment, everything seems to be just fine, I hope it stays that way. I need my year 12 to be as stable as possible. School is tiring as usual, but Im doing all the subjects I love so theres nothing I could complain about. I am currently on the phone, on hold, listening to the pleasant elevator music of Centrelink, bloody hell!! Well im off, hopefully someone picks up the phone, or else Im going to cry!