Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Labour Day
Monday, March 12, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
My goodness, what a day. No wonder why its called labour day. Ive been working my ass off all day for one essay. I spent the whole day, pulling my hair and crying in hope that my brain would think of some marvellous ideas to write about. I believe this essay cost me approximately 10 hours to write, and now I have to remember it. I calculated and I have exactly 6 hours tommorow to remember it. Its 1100 words long, I am worried that I wont be able to remember it all in time, but Im confident I will at least remember most parts of it.