Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Done and dusted
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 @ 2:47 PM
Ive decided to take a break from studying this afternoon, I managed to actually remember my entire essay in one night. I finished four pages of writing in an hour, meaning that I had literally an hour and a half of re-reading and correcting. I was sacred that I didnt have enough time, but thankfully everything went my way. So right now I am in my kitchen, while my best friend, Krizel that fugly sloth is sleeping at my house. This girl is seriously the worst, she eats my food, farts in my house, takes a dump in my toilet, uses all my toilet tissue and is now sleeping on my sofa. One day Im going to go to her house and make her pamper me!