Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Finally
Thursday, March 15, 2012 @ 4:27 PM

Finally, I have received a methods mark I am proud of, I am so happy and overwhelmed and I cant believe I got over 80% for methods, last year that mark would be impossible for me to even think about , let alone get. I know some people get 80's all the time for methods, but this is something really really special for me and to me. It motivates me to do better, and aim higher and reach my full potential. I am just so happy