Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Friday, March 16, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
So its Friday today and Ive been longing for the weekends to come. This week has been more a mentally challenging week than a physical one. This week tensions are high, people are moody and the atmosphere is much more negative. I always try to stay out of trouble, not because I am scared or anything, I just dont want to be involved, I just want everybody to get a long, but that seems abit hard to achieve this week. People are very confusing, and some are mysterious while others I can read like a picture story book. It does make me sad to see people who use to be best friends turn to great enemies. Sometimes the things you see with your eyes, arent really real. I think Ive learn to care and worry less, but I will always care for the people I love, I guess sometimes we have to be cruel to be kind. So this is the emo part of me, I feel abit wierd today, a little bit moody and a little bit tired. Anyways Im off catch you later