Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Methods
Sunday, March 25, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
So its Sunday night, and for this entire weekend I have been studying Methods. I have a sac coming up for chapters 1-4. I am very worried that I wont get over 76%, B my dream score. To some people its low but to me its good enough, better then getting a D or C anyday like I did last year. I do feel more confident for this methods sac seeing that I did well in all my methods test. I actually really do like methods, its confusing at times, but I love that feeling when you finally get an answer right. My skins peeling off from atheletics day, which is nice.... I feel like a snake. Anyways Im off catch you later