Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Term One
Thursday, March 29, 2012 @ 7:36 PM

Term one has gone by so fast, I really cant believe it. I am very happy with my overall grades and report. All is good in the hood! I cant wait to party all night this holiday, Im going to go out everyday....lol joke I have 3 mid years to worry about and also the UMAT. So this holiday is really just study,study,study but also shopping and catching up with my friends. Im glad that this term went well, overall thumbs up to a great start to the year. Somehow I feel that this year will be a great one!