Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Challenge
Thursday, April 12, 2012 @ 4:47 PM
  • 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
    Hell to the no, I dont have sex with my best friend
  • 2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
    Incorrect
  • 3. Have you taken someones virginity?
    Yeah Ive taken almost the virginity of the whole school LOL. Only kidding, I have not had sex ever!
  • 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
    No I dont think trust is a big issue for me, I believe you just have to find the right people to tell your deep thoughts to and sometimes its better to keep things to yourself.
  • 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
    I havent 'liked' anyone since primary school, so thats like 6 years ago LOL
  • 6. What are you excited for?
    Im excited to finish my highschool this year. Cant wait!
  • 7. What happened tonight?
    After work I went home, showered, ate and studied. Nothing special
  • 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
    No its not disgusting, some people get wasted because they feel sad. Whilst others get wasted because they think its 'cool'. I dont think getting wasted is a good thing, but its not disgusting. Thats a bit too harsh to say.
  • 9. Is confidence cute?
    Yes confidence is HOT, but cockiness is NOT.
  • 10. What is the last beverage you had?
    I had water, 2 hydrogens bonded with an oxygen YUMMO!
  • 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
    Im not sure, I trust alot of people, but I only tell my deep thoughts to my best friends.
  • 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
    Yeah I think I do, but Im always stuck in tights or skirts
  • 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
    I have work Saturday afternoon, and have a family party afterwards
  • 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
    A formal dress or a faux fur vest
  • 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
    Never been kissed. Forever alone
  • 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
    Yeah I think I will, Ill probably have millions of wrinkles and pimples from the stress of mid year exams Sigh
  • 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
    My best and true friends, and they know who they are and my sexy ass cousin/niece Vivian
  • 18. The last time you felt broken?
  • When I found out my english SAC score, still so freaken pissed LOL
  • 19. Have you had sex today?
    Yeah with food
  • 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
    Yeah that Im going fatter by day. Food is making me obese
  • 21. Are you in a good mood?
    Yeah I am, I feel happy today
  • 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
  • Hell yeah, I love aquatic animals.
  • 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
    Yeah all Vietnamese people have brown eyes LOL. 
  • 24. What do you want right this second?
    For world peace and cancer to get cancer and die
  • 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
    Cheaters gonna cheat. LOOL 
  • 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
    No Im a brunette at the moment 
  • 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
    Hell to the no AHAHAHH
  • 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
    My own jokes make me laugh LOL. Why am I so funny
  • 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
    Yeah I do, sigh
  • 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
    Some people do while others dont. You have to learn from your mistakes and always try to become a better person
  • 31. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
    I am emotionless LOL. No I dont have feelings for anyone at the moment, and cross fingers I dont for this entire yeah. Feelings screw people over!
  • 32. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
    I LOVE SOLO with like KFC or when your really thirsty. 
  • 33. Listening to?
    My heart beat LOL
  • 34. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
  • Yes I do, I hate writing in pen, I always make mistakes
  • 35. Your 4 favorite things about you bf/gf, if single, what do you like about being single?
    Single for the mingle. LOL Nah you just dont have to worry so much, and then couples get into fights and all these stuff happens and then everything just BLOWS UP LOL
  • 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
    Well I kissed my little brother on the cheeks, and his at spot light 
  • 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
    No way, I believe HOTNESS at first sight, you cant fall in love with someone when you just saw them. That just a lie
  • 38. Who did you last call?
    The Goodguys to ask if they sell Mac books but I hanged up on them because they were putting me on hold.
  • 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
    I dont know, random people in the dance floor
  • 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
    Didnt kiss anybody YET LOL
  • 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
    Havent had one in ages!
  • 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
    No I kissed and hugged my mum last night
  • 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
    I dont remember, its been 6 years, I cant remember a darn thing
  • 44. Do you tan in the nude?
    No Im too fat, dont want to scare the sun away
  • 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
    Forever alone
  • 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
    No waste of credit, I only have 4 bucks left
  • 47. Who was the last person to call you?
    A tradie they came to fix my fridge LOL
  • 48. Do you sing in the shower?
    Yeah, voice of an angel
  • 49. Do you dance in the car?
    No theres no room, who the hell does that 
  • 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
    Yes in camp to pop a balloon with lollies inside it
  • 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
    Formal 2011
  • 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
    Nah not really
  • 53. Is Christmas stressful?
    No I love Christmas even though I dont celebrate it
  • 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
    Whats that?
  • 55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
    Apple pie from Maccas for the win
  • 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
    Doctor, always a doctor nothing else
  • 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
    No I dont, I believe in spirits
  • 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
    Yes, yes ,yes
  • 59. Take a vitamin daily?
    No I eat too much to need vitamins
  • 60. Wear slippers?
    Yeah pink ones, heheh $2 slippers from K-mart
  • 61. Wear a bath robe?
    No, too fancy
  • 62. What do you wear to bed?
    T-shirt and shorts
  • 63. First concert?
    Never been to one ( sad lyfe)
  • 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
    Kmart- So cheapppp
  • 65. Nike or Adidas?
    Nike
  • 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
    Cheetos
  • 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
    Sunflower seeds YUMMO
  • 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
    The one she sang with Zac Effron on Ellen
  • 69. Ever take dance lessons?
    No way
  • 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
    Yes a doctor
  • 71. Can you curl your tongue?
    Yeap
  • 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
    Came second in year 7 in a class spelling bee
  • 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
    No I got teary
  • 74. What is your favorite book?
    Something with chinese history in it, cant remember
  • 75. Do you study better with or without music?
    No I get distracted with music
  • 76. Regularly burn incense?
    Sometimes but to keep the flies away
  • 77. Ever been in love?
    No Ive been in like if that counts
  • 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
    RAYMOND LAM OMGOSH I MISSED HIS CONCERT FUDGE!
  • 79. What was the last concert you saw?
    I didnt see one yet
  • 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
    Hot tea, I like things HOT HOT HOT LOL
  • 81. Tea or coffee?
    Coffee
  • 82. Favorite type of cookie?
    Something moist and smothered in chocolate
  • 83. Can you swim well?
    Yes I can, I did swimming lessons for like 6 years
  • 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
    Yes I can
  • 85. Are you patient?
    Yes, but sometimes I get annoyed when people dont hurry up!
  • 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
    Band is more cuter in a wedding
  • 87. Ever won a contest?
    Yes a colouring competition because I cheated and colour for my brother LOL
  • 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
    No dont think I will, maybe on my nose 
  • 89. Which are better black or green olives?
    Black is nice on pizza, green is nice when you eat it alone
  • 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
    I dont think you have to be married to have sex, if you love somebody and you guys are commited then why not. 
  • 91. Best room for a fireplace?
    In the living room
  • 92. Do you want to get married?
    Yeah I do, but I dont believe its a necessity