Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Good Friday
Friday, April 6, 2012 @ 5:34 PM

So its Good Friday today, and the sky is looking abit gloomy. It was really nice this morning, blue clear sky. So for this whole day today, Ive been summarising my pyschology notes, doing my english essay and trying to finish off my chemistry check point questions. Im really happy that I can acutally do these VCAA questions. So today I had korean bbq for lunch, fried rice for dinner and chocolate cake for dessert. Now I know why Im so fat! Oh wells, so I have work tommorow and Im pretty excited to see my boss, cross fingers I get double pay and get heaps of costumers. I hate it when EB is isolated, but its Sunshine so yeah. Im in desperate need to get a formal dress before I head back to school. I have 3 mid years, so theres no chance in hell Ill have time to go hunting for one. Im heading to harbour town on Monday, so cross fingers. I saw some dresses I like already, so Ill keep them in mind. I want a long maxi dress, with diamonds. Something with a bling! Now I have to find a formal date...... LOL joke. Forever alone. Every Good Friday , the Royal Children Hospital does a huge event and asks for donation. I really hope that they will get alot of donation, the doctors, nurses and staff their are doing such an amazing job. I plan to work their one day, Im going to become a paediatric doctor. I have planned out what I want to do in the future, but not everything in life goes to plan, but I do believe everything happens for a reason. So here is my plan:
1. Do a Bachelor of Biomedicine
2. Do a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
3. Do an honours degree ( Not sure what yet)
4. Get a job at the Royal Children Hospital
5. Join the Royal Flying Doctors or fly overseas to third world countries and do some charity work

So theres my dream in 5 dot points, I know its going to be hard, I might never be able to achieve it, but Im not going to give up. I know Im not smart, but Im going to try real hard, and you never know whats going to happen. Its just the mystery of life, I guess. Anyways Happy Easter