Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Holidays
Tuesday, April 3, 2012 @ 4:35 PM

So its holidays, today I had to wake up at 7 to go to a chemistry prac at Victoria University. Yes it was boring like hell, but I did enjoy learning about the equipment, and learning about how much they cost. I cant believe a single light bulb for a chromotography machine costs $1000. After the chemistry prac, my friends and I went out to eat. I had fried egg noodles, which was pretty nice. Yesterday my best friends and I did community service at the St.Vincent de Paul soup van, and boy that was an amazing experience. We got at the church approximately 6.50pm and went on the mini van and drove all around Footscray. Kelly and I went with some volunteers and we did door to door food donation. We had a list of people who we went to, and it was so suprising to me that there was actually door to door food donation. Afterwards we went back onto the van and went to an oval. From a far distance I could see people waiting for the soup van to come. We all went out of the van and gave out cups of soup and cordial. Afterwards a volunteer told Kelly and I to come and help him, so we left Duyen and Krizel to give out the drinks. The man told us to stand near the van, I was standing in the middle of the door, Kelly was next to the van and the man was in the van. He gave us food to give out, frozen meals, chips, pies, mars bars, and everyone was literally pulling out their hand so close to our faces, there was so many people there like 60 plus people. I saw people of all ages, shapes, sizes and races. They were so close to us that we had were literally leaning on the van. I was so overwhelmed by all the people, everyone was asking for food, and each and everyone had got some. Many people didn't take the frozen meal because they didnt have any oven or microwave to heat it. I find it so heart breaking to see children there asking for food. It breaks my heart to know that there are so many unfortunate people living in Australia. I think the volunteers at St. Vincent de Paul deserve recognition and respect, it is amazing to know that there are people out there who care, and actually sacrifice their time to help complete strangers. I hope that the government will support charities more and do something to help these less fortunate Australians. I will definitely come back and do the soup van.