Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Lake Dewar-Day Two
Saturday, April 21, 2012 @ 9:16 AM

Day two of retreat was also a very spiritual and depressing yet fun day. Depressing because one of my friend who hardly opened up to anyone opened up to me. He told me of his struggles and why he did not like to get close to people. I couldnt help it but tear up, he is a very kind and funny person, just hearing his story broke my heart. Today we did many spiritual activity. We talked about 'labelling' and the one negative and positive label people have placed upon us. We talked about God, and his connection to us. Alot of people in my group had open up and told us their deep thoughts and emotion, and the big sook that I am, I could not hold back my tears. I was missing my family and my best friends alot on day two. Always talking about them to others, saying oh if Krizel and Kelly were here they would of loved that, or I wish I could talk to my family on the phone ( there was literally no reception). We had the best lunch, dinner and desert. So nice, seriously! We had chicken wrap for lunch, roast chicken and vegetable for dinner and my favourite apple pie and cream for dessert.  It was so nice, I was drooling. We did many activities during the day, like going on a treasure hunt, listening to stories and playing puzzle games. At night for pray we did a reconciliation evening, I was so amazed with the effort the teachers put in, they lit every corner of the room with candles, it was just so beautiful. We listened to prays and stories which were heart warming. Afterwards the whole year level went out to the camp fire that was lit and burnt marshmallows.We watched the stars shining so brightly in the sky, the stars were so beautiful, it reminded me of Vivian's star/galaxy book that her friend bought for her. Afterwards we played spot light. It was Tina's first camp ever, so we hid together in the bushes and crept our way towards the centre trying to not get caught. When we came back our friends were with a bunch of guys asking dirty questions about the opposite sex. It was really funny hearing some questions, like " how far does it go in" and is "every girls private parts the same" I just stood there in silence, it was my turn to ask a question and me being the lame loser as I am asked " is smoking attractive to guys?" Everyone just looked at me and was like " what the hell Cathy?" HAHAHAAHAH So embarassing, hey Im not so curious about those sexual dirty stuff alright! After that we were told that we were allowed to go back to our cabins to sleep. Two of my friends sneaked out to go drinking while I stayed in the cabin with my friend Tina and had a 'dnm' shesh. Tina is new to this school and also new to my group so I wanted to get to know her. I found out that we had many similar likes and dislikes, and we pretty much are very similar. It was really nice talking to her, I learnt alot about her, shes a very happy,bubbly and kind soul. We talked for like 3 hours, and it was 2.30am so we both went to bed. So that was day two of retreat. I will blog about day three very soon! Alright bye