Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Lake Dewar- Day Three
Saturday, April 21, 2012 @ 9:31 PM

So day three of retreat day, it was time to go home. Thank goodness for that. I am a person who gets home sick so easily its not funny. I remember crying in camp in year 4, and crying each time my parents called me on the phone from my junior year camp  in highschool. I woke up at like 6 am, I took a long ass shower and packed up, ate breakfast and swore at Shavneel for a little while. We had a little reflection afterwards, and then we had scones for morning tea. Yum freshly baked scones, I swear this camp had the best food ever! We then did our very last activity which got me a little, lets be honest a lot worried. We had to sit down and write nice things about anybody that we met, know or spoke to in retreat. We had like 10 mins to do this, I was so scared I would get nothing. It got me abit anxious, I wrote many things to many of my new and old friends, but I didnt write to one friend, which I should of and that was Shavneel, I spent my whole retreat sitting next to him, eating breakfast, lunch, dinner together and constantly swearing at him because he was calling me a fob. He told me he wrote a message for me, and asked if I did the same. I said no, and I felt so bad. Luckily there was a piece of paper left and I wrote on it and gave it to him personally, so I dont know how he would react to what I wrote on it. We placed our anonymous admiration letters to the teacher and we decorated a brown paper bag to which the letters would be place. It was time to get our letter and I was so scared, I open the paper bag and to my suprise there was a bunch of hand written notes, I was so touched seriously, seeing all those messages made me feel so special. My friends were like woah you got heaps of letter more than me, I was so happy, literally over the moon. I really want to know who wrote some of them. I had one from my friend Seamus, which was " OUR ATTRACTION IN UNDENIABLE" but he spelt the word undeniable wrongly. I was laughing my ass off. We always mucked around like that, he would never ever get embarass in front of me. During retreat he would constantly wink at me, sing songs into my ear and when I was walking next to him, he would be like " this looks like we're walking down the aisle, like we're getting married" I would just roll my eyes at him. I seriously do not understand this kid HAHAHA I adore him to pieces literally. From this retreat I have learnt so much, I have learnt that my family and friends are my entire world, I dont think I could ever be without them. I have found my purpose in this world, my purpose is to help and serve others. I hope one day I will become a doctor who will be able to serve the poor and cure diseases. I will work hard and I will take time to appreciate the people around me more. I am seriously forever grateful for my perfect family and best friends who are like my sisters to me. I was talking to Kelly just before and we made a deal that I would be her maid of honour and she would be mine. Even if we're a universe apart, Im going to be there at her wedding no matter what LOL!