Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Year 12
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 @ 7:27 PM

So the moment that I have been waiting for, from year 7 till now. I have received my year 12 jumpers. You dont know how happy I am, I actually feel like a year 12 now. Thank goodness, no more blazer, no more saggy maroon jumpers. I really like the design this year, it's actually very detailed if you look at it closely and symbolic. So its Anzac day tommorow, time to get my study on. I need to stop slacking off, well Im off. Its freezing in Melbourne today, just the way I like it.