Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Cosy
Thursday, April 26, 2012 @ 9:45 PM

So Im taking a little time off to blog. Yesterday I was suffering from a case of minor mental breakdown. I had no idea why I was feeling really sad and down yesterday, but its all good now. I've notice that I get 'depress' when I have nothing to do ( even though exams are in 6 weeks). I hate doing nothing, I hate bumming around, or sitting on the computer staring at the screen. Today Im distracted with work load so Im not depress, I feel motivated to get everything done. I have finished the entire unit for psychology, meaning that I need to start on practice exams. I have done up to chapter 7 for biology, so I have one more chapter to go until I finish the entire unit, and I have approximately 4 chapters to go until I finish the entire unit for chemistry, so that means I am ahead of school for mostly everything. I have English sac in two weeks, so I am very worried, seeing I did so poorly on my first sac. I have to make up for this one. My parents are planning for our family to go back to Vietnam at the end of next year, when Jenny finishes year 12. Its getting colder here in Melbourne, I just love this cold weather. I really want to go Mt.Bulla this winter, so Im going to find someone who wants to go with me and maybe we'll go for a day! I have always wanted to live in a place where it snows all the time, I have only seen snow once and it was in year 10. I really love the winter season, so glad its winter! I think Im going to marry a snow man! UMAT questions are doing my head in, FAR OUT BRUSSELS SPROUTS!