Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Freddo Friday
Friday, April 27, 2012 @ 6:48 PM

Dont we just look extra sexy? During psychology class, we had a sub for two periods, so in the last 30 minutes I decided to pose. It was so funny, because the teacher was right across our table, and didn't even bother to look up. We were laughing our asses off, while taking the pictures. I have no idea what I was doing, so excuse my face. Thank goodness for Friday, this week has gone by pretty fast. I have a trunk load of homework and revision to do, so Im off. Good night!