Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Sunday
Sunday, April 15, 2012 @ 10:08 PM

So its Sunday today, and it was such a beautiful day. So nice and warm. My best friend Cindy, asked me to go gyming with her in the morning. I spent most of the time complaining to her that I hated exercise and I wished my arse would get smaller.It was so nice catching up with her, I still hate excersise but it was really fun to just do something different for a change. Today I didnt have tutor, so my parents decided to take my siblings and I to go for a little shopping. My sister Jenny was complaining that her legs were too long for her single bed, and her study desk was too small to put books in, so we went every where to look for beds and study desks. I had a look at the Mac book pro laptops, and they did some how go up in price to $1400. So I wasnt that happy, but Im waiting for mid year when everything goes on sale. My sister saw a couple of beds that she liked, my dad told her to get a king single bed but she insisted to get a double bed. We walked around for a couple of hours and stumbled upon this shelf. We bought it and me and Jenny constructed it ourselves. I never knew I could actually construct anything. I hate anything that involves building and planting. It still abit wobbly, but dads going to fix it. So all is good. I also found out my methods sac results. Yes another dissapointed Cathy Nguyen, this is because if I had one more mark then I would of got my dream score LOL, so I am dissapointed, but I did do so much better than last year, so Im not going to go all emo. Theres always next time, so yeah. I decided to draw a Buddha picture on my note pad just before. I dont know I am feeling abit artistic today, even though I cant paint to save my life! Anyways good night, sorry for bombarding you with this massive paragraph!