Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Tommorow
Tuesday, April 17, 2012 @ 7:38 PM

Sigh, tommorow is back to school...... for all you losers AHAHAAHAH Im kidding, I have retreat days first week back meaning that I wont have school for this entire week. I have this camping trip or whatever they call it, and all we do there is chill and smoke bong! Im kidding, Im not sure what we do there. I going to this lake place, it looks quite nice through the images shown at assembly, but apparently the lake has no water... Im dissapointed that Im not going with any of my best friends, they are all bunched up into one camp site while Im put into this one. But Im happy that I have some of my friends who I hang around with casually, so Im not sad at all. I only wish to be with my best friends because its year 12 and I wanted to share this experience/ days them, but of course I know this retreat will be memorable no matter what. Im not a big fan of camps, so cross fingers I wont marry some guy who likes going to bushes and living in tents. Oh I forgot to say, I bought my formal dress, I was contemplating whether or not to get it because I wanted to go to GASP and look at some other dresses, but I know that I wouldnt find anything so I decided to get this dress. It is red, has a diamond strap and makes me look skinny LOL. There was electric blue but I always wanted something red so I got the dress. This holiday was consisted with me studying and revising over my notes and working. It was very relaxing, it allowed me to think logically. I forgot to blog about my harbour town visit, but here is a picture of some furry friends I found. Isnt the pig just so cute. Teacup pig!