Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Thats shits cray, aint it jay?
Sunday, June 10, 2012 @ 6:49 PM
Its going to be one hell of a week, next week thats for sure. Three mid years, one formal, best friends birthday, all in one week, damn Im going to be really really busy. Theres two things I look forward to in 2012, which is the formal and the end of year when I will be free. So I nearly finished all my exams and I am just re-reading all my notes, just to jog my memory, I am very worried, but theres nothing I can do, all I can do is put my heart and soul on the line and pray for an amazing result! Ive been trying to avoid straighterning my hair because I want it silky soft for the formal ( so I can curl it properly and look super hot LOL) Im so excited for the formal seriously, after all the pain of mid years, I think I deserve a night where I can feel pretty with my face full of makeup and wear my red dress. I cant wait seriously! Im definetly going to take a professional photo with all my friends and Im going to buy one with me, Kelly and Krizel in it! Im super excited because this year, Im doing getting ready with my biffles, so all is good in the hood anyways, Im off to finish reading psych notes. Bye bye