Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Break
Thursday, June 7, 2012 @ 7:06 PM
I know I said Ill blog on Friday, but I just feel like a bit of blog time right now, so I did a couple of more practice exams today, but I was so tired from yesterdays exam cram, that I decided to take an hour off to do my makeup for the formal, well test it out, I used this dark eyeshadow, it looked alright but I think Im going to not use anything dark on my eyes, I will attempt the girls makeup above. Shes super gorgeous, so I wont look anything like that, but Ill try my best. Im actually really excited for the formal, because its my last year,and I just want to have that feeling of freedom from everything, just for once. Anyways Im off, bye bye