Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

7 more days
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 @ 4:31 PM
Okay so I have exactly 7 days till my exam, and to be honest I am freaking out! Im so worried for Biology, just so damn worried, its so hard. I think Chemistry is even better than Bio right now. So I got all my results back for my sac and I was really really happy with my performance on these sacs. I got a A+ for English WHAT UPPPP!!! 19/20 THATS SHITS CRAAYYYYY AINT IT JAY? Sorry, I recieved an A for my Bio and also for my Pysch SAC and I did way better then I expected for methods so thumbs up! I havent had a goodnight sleep in ages, I have bags around my eyes, my eyes are so small, it makes me look chinky. I just lye there at night and just cant sleep, somethings wrong with me, insomniac. Anyways Im off, Ill probably blog on Friday, Im going to start on doing some notes now. Bye bye,