Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

She will be loved
Saturday, June 2, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
I love listening to old songs, classic songs, old RnB brings back so many memories! So its Saturday today, I had planned to smash out 10 exams, but I ended up doing 3 Chemistry and 1 Biology exam, but I did read like half the unit of Bio and anybody who does Bio will understand how long the chapters are! So I feel super proud of myself, I was doing 2010 Chemistry exam and I found that I have improved so much, so Im extremely happy with myself. If I had a goal for my mid years it would be to get a:
B+ for chemistry
A for Biology
A+ for Pyschology
But I know I have to be realistic with everything, I just going to give it my heart and soul and hopefully it will be enough.
So much has happened to me this week, mostly all positive things I have to say. The only negative thing that had happened to me is probably finding out my chemistry sac mark, and blanking out during my methods sac, but whats done is done, whats done cannot be undone. Learn from your mistakes, and move on! Exams are in 10 days, and yes I am freaking out. All I have been thinking about is exams, I even dreamt of glucose molecules when I was sleeping, so yeah. I think Ive gone abit crazy, but if that helps me consolidate my newly learnt information, then all is good. Anyways Im off, I havent even dyed my regrowth, got my heels and jewellery for my formal yet sigh sigh. Oh well, exams first, looking beautiful can come later. Good night