Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Happy Birthday Tam
Monday, May 28, 2012 @ 4:31 PM


It was Tams birthday two weeks ago, and she decided to make her eighteenth on Saturday. I got to the station at 4 and waited for like an hour for everybody to come. It was pouring outside, and freezing as well. We got to Crown at like 6 and waited in like for nearly two hours, my friend Huong got lost, and some how she managed to get herself from Sunshine to Richmond and back to Crown. We ate a Kitchen Workshop, the food was great, the dessert looked amazing. I had a really fun time, I hope Tam liked the present we got her, she looked so gorgeous today!