Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Count your blessings not your problems
Saturday, May 26, 2012 @ 8:26 AM
Man its seems like I havent blogged in ages. Well let me update you with my hectic life. I have exams in approximately 2 weeks and you dont know how worried I am, Ive never ever been so stress I just feel so unprepared. I dont know everything, I havent read through all my notes but thankfully I did do some practice exams and boy they were hard. But Im not going to give up, never ever. Im going to work extra harder, wake up earlier, study later into the night! Im super worried because I have 3 mid years, and the school is cramming us up with SACs, but thats no excuse for me to bad.I know its not going to be easy, but I know every bit of my effort will be worth it in the end. Like they say no pain no gain! I had a mini break down this weak, just started tearing up for no apparent reason, happened to me in homeroom in front my friends. They were all like why are you crying LOL but I feel so much better that mini burst of tear had relieved me I realised that I have the best people in my life, my family and my friends. They're always there for me, people who can understand me, even if I say the stupidest things or just feel out of place, they are always there for me, they always seem to understand me and make me feel all better. I even getting teary saying this. LOL. People should really count their blessing instead of their problems! Anyways Im off to grab some coffee and breaky, I have an 18th tonight, all you can eat baby, cant wait to have shots of osyters LOL